Saturday, November 1, 2008

And now the moment you have all been waiting for.....

The costumes

Carson was a Rock Star, I talked him out of being Carson Lee in favor of the only thing he thought was cooler than himself. I love his confidence. He put his costume togther totally by himself. Apparently Rock Stars wear baseball pants, mismatched shoes which you can't see, and vests.

Jason was the Incredible Hulk. He used Bobby's green baseball socks a green sweatshirt and face paint. We stuffed his shirt to make muscles. He was pretty intense and scary.


Cody was Indiana Jones. He was very convincing. He wore my jacket from high school and Dad's hat and actually put this together at the very last minute because he kept changing his mind.Bobby decided to be the Karate Kid. He is pretty focused on his Taekwondo right now with his tournament coming up and kind of has a one track mind. As you can see he is pretty intimidating.
Finally, my hubby. In case you can't read it his tag says From:God To: Women.......


That is right ladies, God's Gift to Women and he is all mine!!!!

You will notice I am absent from our line up. I had every intention of dressing up, however when I got to work on Friday morning I found our store had been broken into. Some moron threw a log through my window in my office and decided to dump all the drawers from everyones desks and spray our showroom with a fire extinguisher before the cops showed up and busted his hiney! Needless to say I spent the entire day cleaning and was completely wiped out when I got home. Too tired in fact to even think about dressing up.

Here is one last photo of the boys bounty after trick or treating. They made out like bandits and I will pay for it everyday until the candy is gone. They are meditating around the bowl, not sure where they got this but it was pretty funny.


Yeah those are my feet, see I am in one of the pictures! :)

Happy Halloween all, now bring on Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Christine said...

sad about your office...so sorry! I didn't see ROb last night but that is HILARIOUS! Honestly the best idea I've seen yet! And the boys were all so cute...espcially the hulk...very convincing!

Kristi said...

I love the costume ideas. How lucky you are to have God's gift to women. Very clever.
That is too bad about the break in.
It looks like a fun Halloween for the Le Bels.

jen said...

Love the costumes! The boys did a great job. Sorry to hear about your office...what was your costume going to be? And by the way I would love to see more of Cindy in the pictures ;], but I guess I'm not in any of our pics.

Love ya, Jen

McGraw Family said...

The boys look awesome! And your right they did make out like bandits! Bring on the cavities!!! :)

Amanda said...

Oh, I LOVE IT! And your husbby's costume was pretty clever. LOL

Mandy said...

cindy! i remember that jacket from high school! crazy.
your family looked darling. i guess that i got god's other gift to women. i always knew there had to be more than one;-)
xo