Monday, November 17, 2008

A great movie

Ok so we went to Blockbuster on Saturday and rented a bunch of movies. One was called the Outlaw Trail. It was an excellent movie about a relative of Butch Cassidy and his quest to clear his great unlce's name. The more I watched this movie I kept thinking this looks like it was done by an LDS production company. Just the way people were portrayed and the dressed, and maybe the fact the whole story was about a group of boy scouts. By the time it was over I was OBSESSED with figuring out who did this movie. Well low and behold it was Ryan Little. All you LDS followers of my blog probably know who he is. He also did the Singles Ward and the RM. It cracks me up that just by watching the movie you can pick up on this stuff. Best part there was no language, no violence, and it was a great well written, and even funny movie. The older boys loved it. Anyway just thought I would share my found treasure of a great family movie for all

7 comments:

jen said...

We'll have to check it out...thanks.

Jen

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I have to go to blockbuster and rent a bunch for our road trip, thanks for the trip. . .and the Phantom Toll Booth play is Thurs. March 5th at 4 and 7pm. . .so maybe we should try for the 4pm since it's a school night, do your boys have karate, etc. on Thurs?? I think we have plenty of time to get the tickets and decide, so no rush. . .Sarah

Kristi said...

Outlaw Trail, I'm on it. We are always looking for a good, and more importantly, wholesome movie. Thanks for the tip.

Christine said...

I've never heard of it...sounds great...I love all those other movies too...but I tried to click on the link and it didn't go anywhere..maybe it's just my computer?

Amanda said...

Have you seen Firepoof yet? If not, you and your husband MUST go see it!

Amy Blue said...

I found your blog address from facebook:) Super cute family! It's good see you guys are doing well.

Amanda said...

Your slackin' girl! Where are ya? ;o)