Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Anyone Interested????

I won 4 tickets to a special Kids program at the Ginger Rogers Theater call CSI: Foresnics. It sounds wonderful, however it is for Nov. 8th and this is the day of Bobby's tournament so I can't use them. It is recommended for grades 4-8 and looks like it will be really really neat. If anyone is interested in these tickets let me know before I give them back for someone else to take.

Here is a link for more info on the program: http://craterian.org/onstage.html

I am heartbroken I can't go. Bobby would LOVE THIS!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Not sure marcus is old enough for it just yet...but hopefully you find someone who can go!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Cindy, I'd love to use them!! If you still want to get rid of them, give me a call and I'll pick them up, Sarah

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Cindy, we loved it! Thanks so much and we OWE you a play for the kids. . . so we'll work on that, OK?!