Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School.... Better Late than NEVER!


So it hasn't been a long time since I have posted but a whole lot has happened. I am going to start off with the first day of school. The boys were so excited to start, and more than ready. They all love their teachers and so far LOVE school. Bobby and Cody started last Tuesday and yes I made them pose for the infamous first day photos.... Jason started his first day of Kindergarten this Monday and he was so cute and excited. His favorite part was riding the bus and learning criss cross applesauce. He told us school was "Sweet" and "Awesome" and "Great". I still can't believe my Jason Wyatt is in Kindergarten. In his photo he wanted to be spiderman going to school so hence the pose. Then I made the big kids take a photo with him, as you can see they will be watching out for him this year! Poor Jason! Just kidding. The boys are so excited to have him at their school and take great pride in being awesome big brothers and walk him to his classroom every day.

And I will end this post with Jason getting off the school bus. Like I said before this was his FAVORITE part of the whole day. He is such a big kid now!
Well I have to get the rascals off to school right now so watch for more posts to come, we had our annual Church Ward Campout which was amazing, (and I went by myself with all four boys!) Can you tell I am proud of myself!

3 comments:

McGraw Family said...

I can't believe how old the boys look! They are still cute though. I can totally hear Jason telling you about criss-cross-applesauce! He is so sticken funny!

Daniel & Bridget said...

I still can't believe he is old enough to be in kindergarten already! They all look cute!

Amanda said...

That is so cute. I love the first day of school photos. Four boys....CRAZY! Your out numbered girl. lol