Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ward Campout

Last weekend we had our annual Church Ward Campout. We had a great turnout and it was so well done. The food was amazing, the entertainment was awesome, and the activities were a blast. I ventured out on my own with all four boys because Robert had to work and they look forward to this all year. I was totally prepared for the worst and let me tell you I had so much fun! The boys were so good, and it was actually pretty easy to do! I had a great time spending this weekend with the boys alone. It was a great bonding experience and has definitely taught me that I need to spend some mommy time alone with them. Here are some pictures of the campout, and I have to say thanks to Grandma Debbie and Popo Bob for their help! Carson was so proud of how far out he went in the water. Last year he was so terrified he barely passed his ankles! Cody swam out to the dock all by himself (with a life jacket) for the first time and he was beyond stoked! During craft time they got to make these cute little backpacks with bears on them. They had so much fun. Lunch time on the Lake! Time to pack up and go home. Good think I had so much help!

3 comments:

McGraw Family said...

Your kids are just too sticken cute! Wish Derek and I lived closer so we could have gone with you!

Amanda said...

It looks so pretty where you guys live. Our lake is SO low right now.

jen said...

It dosent matter how long we're gone we miss being with everyone. Sounds like you and the boys had a great time...wish we were there. Lot's of love.
Jen