Saturday, August 2, 2008

Le Bel Update

I haven't posted a personal post in a while so wanted to catch some things up. Life is going amazing at the moment for the Le Bel Family! We are enjoying our summer and getting ready for our Family Campout! The boys can't wait to see their Cousins! Just a couple more weeks unless someone explodes with excitment and anticipation.

Carson is busy being a kid! He is making a transition from baby to boy, and as fun as it is to watch, it kind of makes me sad. He is my last, so that means no more baby in our house. It is officially all Boy! And of all the boys, he is definately the most rowdy, rough and tumble. He is a blast to watch and has such a clever sense of humor. Plus he is smart as a whip and you always have to keep your eye on him.

Jason got his Kindergarten shots last month and went to see the movie Wall E with Dad. Neither of them were that thrilled with it. But Jason had fun on his Daddy Day and getting ready for school. He didnt' even cry when he got his shots, he is such a trooper! I am so proud of the rascal.

Cody is doing so well with his speech! He seems to improve everyday! He can say all those pesty difficult sounds he has had so much trouble with, and his conversational speech is great! We need to work on his speech when he is upset or excited now and he will be perfect. He works so hard and keeps up such an excellent attitude about it.

Bobby was able to learn an important life lesson recently, one that dad couldn't be more excited about. He learned to mow the lawn all by himself! Ok so Robert was right behind him, but it is a start. He needs to work on keeping the mower moving, it is still pretty heavy for him. But he was so excited and proud of himself.

Robert has also been able to enjoy the fruits (or vegatables) of his labor, as his garden is finally starting to give us a bounty. I was so impressed with the first cabbage of the year that I made him pose with it! Take a look it is way cool!

My hubby Rocks the Garden thing I am telling you! And just so you know ALL of Robert's pictures tend to look like prison photos! It is a Le Bel thing I think. How can you be so serious when you are posing with cabbbage?

Well I am going to close this post for now. Robert and I get a night to ourselves! My mom is taking all four boys for the night and I can't thank her enough. This doesn't happen often and it is greatly appreciated. So I have to get them all packed up and off to Grandma's. Oh here is a picture of Cody and I being "tough". I get complaints that I never post pictures of myself. So here ya go all you complainers.

4 comments:

jen said...

Cindy you look GREAT!!!

Amanda said...

When he gets older and is "made" to mow the lawn...he's going to wish he had never asked to do it.

I remember the first time I asked my mom if I would wash the dishes, and from then on out she had me doing it....and I hated it. lol

McGraw Family said...

You guys all look great! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! (hah...Robert looks like he is being tourtured!)

Wilken Family... Mary, Dave, Andrew & Emily said...

Cindy, you look REALLY GOOD!! Way impressed, and I'm also way impressed with the cabbage too. Yum! Yum!