Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas and Snow....

These pics have been a long time in coming so I will keep the commentary short and get to the good stuff. I just want to thank all of you who care to follow our family through the year and experience life with us. We appreciate you all so much and love you dearly!!!!

Bobby being an awesome big brother and reading stories to the boys. He is so good with them.
Christmas Morning, we had a wonderful family Christmas this year. It was great to be together and the food was fantastic too!









Our first and only Snow Day this year, The boys started their fun at 5:30AM



4 comments:

jen said...

fun!!! Wish we could see you all more often, at least we have the blogs. Love the post!

Jen

Kristi said...

It looks like you all had a very merry Christmas. That dinosaur that Bobby got looks awesome!

Amanda said...

Always nice to see your photos. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Christine said...

5:30 AM is quite the snowball party! I can't believe they weren't freezing! How fun...and love the pics on Christmas morning...its always so cute to see your kids get so excited. Well we love you Cindy and really grateful for all you did for Marucs in Nursery! I can't believe he is a sunbeam now and all grown up. The hat you made is SOOOO cute! He wears it all the time...seriously...he loves it! I am really sad we couldn't do the little graduation thing you planned...I'm sorry you did it all and then Pam had other ideas. I understand that they needed to go straight to primary but I feel bad I didn't help you do anything and then it all got canceled...at least we got that picture of you tow at the end...I'll have to wait to post about it until i get the pics back...my camera is broken so i just have the disposable one for now! But anyway...we really do want to thank you for being such a great nursery leader and being so fun with Marcus. Love ya!