Monday, July 7, 2008

Update on the Fourth

Well we lived through another one and no one was mamed....although one was pretty close (those of you there know what I am talking about). Boy was it so much fun! The boys had a blast! I can't thank the Dell's enough for continuing to include us in this event. It is so much fun and we just love them so much! The boys think of them as family, so hopefully they don't mind.
Overall it was a great day. We had a great parade, and we were mean parents who made the boys walk there and back, carrying their chairs. It was only about a mile, but you would have thought it was more like ten! What a bunch of whiners. I take it back only the older kids whined. The babies were real troopers.
Unfortuneately we have no pictures! Again my camera has mysteriously vanished! I know I will find it again, proabably under another couch cushion. I am pretty sure an unnamed Le Bel boy was playing with it when I walked in and hid it somewhere. I can usually tell by the pictures I find when I find it.

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did on the fourth!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

My three y/o old hid a set of our car keys about 3 months....they are still M.I.A.

McGraw Family said...

Gotta to love the little monsters! Glad you had a great 4th...wish we were there!