Thursday, May 29, 2008

Family Weekend



We had a great weekend. The weather was ok, kinda rainy but warm enough. We had tons of family stuff going on. We had Nic and Derek over for dinner Friday night, then we went to the Family Fun Center on Saturday with Nic and Derek.....let me tell you they are fun!!!!! to go to the Family Fun Center with. The boys had a blast, and won all kinds of green army men prizes. (Don't ask, I will be picking them up for days). Saturday Morning the boys and Robert planted the garden.

It is so pretty, and will soon be full to seams with fresh fruits and veggies. Our bishop is pushing really hard for every family in the ward to have a garden, and it is a relief to have ours planted......now to work on the three months of food storage. Sunday was our rest day of course and we had dinner at my brother's house. My sister came home from San Diego to visit for the weekend and although I didn't get to see much of her, it was nice just to see her face in person. I really really miss her so much. Monday we had a BBQ at our house and the missionaries joined us. It was so much fun. I love spending all this time with family. Now that everyone has moved away it gets kind of lonely around here.

3 comments:

McGraw Family said...

We had a ton a fun with you guys at the family fun center too! We should do it again soon!

jen said...

Okay, I know we've been gone too long now. I am looking at the pics with Brennen and we passed the pic of Carson when Brennen asked who it was!!!! We can't wait to see you all this sunner, it's been too long!

Wilken Family... Mary, Dave, Andrew & Emily said...

Your garden looks great! I added you to my friends list and I'll try to take some more pics and add something new to my blog soon. Take care!