Monday, April 7, 2008

Bobby's Baptism

Bobby was baptized on April 12th, by his dad. It was such a wonderful event and so spirtiual. We had a lot of family join us and it means so much to have that support. I hope someday my kids understand how blessed they are to have grandparents and aunts and uncles who care so much about them. I can't say thank you enough to all you that show my kids your love and support.
The baptism was so wonderful, and then we had a small party at our house afterward where everyone was able to visit and congradulate Bobby. It was so much fun. We are so proud of the awesome example he is to his little brothers, and they really look up to him.
And another fun and exciting fact, Robert baptized me before we were married, so when he baptizes the boys, he will have baptized our whole family. Not sure why, but I find that so awesome.

We have had a very exciting and busy couple of weeks with more fun to come. I will be posting more and adding some pictures very soon. Here are a couple of pictures of the baptism.

2 comments:

McGraw Family said...

Derek and I are really glad we were able to make it! It was awesome being able to be there, we wouldn't have missed it for the world!

jen said...

We're so bummed that we couldn't be there for the baptism. Brennen is getting baptised this next month, so it was nice for him to see the pictures of Bobby. Congratulations Bobby!